Raise the siege walls for the party.
Inform the guards it’s shoot to kill
Tonight’s the night that it’s all over.
In the event that I’m still sober you will:
• Keep the sycophantic rants to a minimum
• Keep the jester standing on his hands ‘till he gives you some
• If you’re holding on to any plans you can cancel ‘em.
• GO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE
My world’s a racist tangerine --- pleased to meetcha. It appears you’re looking green --- wouldn’t be ya. Even if you wanna make a scene I wouldn’t see ya. IT’S ALL BEEN SAID BEFORE.
We’ll keep on movin’.
Let’s say goodbye to happy endings.
Let’s say goodbye to just pretending we’re fine when it isn’t really worth the lie.
So let us try to keep on standing. So let us try to not let life pass us by and make the most of precious little time.
Now we’re waiting for the dawn to witness miracles of failing light.
It’s the ending of our song, but in the event I’m wrong you might:
• Wanna power up the bass on the stereo.
• Send some people into outer space just to catch the flow.
• Raid the bar without leaving a trace in the morning glow
• GO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE.
I’m grabbing all that I can take --- Merry Christmas!
Mailed clerical mistakes on a hitlist.
Atom bombs and Vietnams have already been gifted.
It’s all been done before.
New endings, old beginnings. I’ll keep trending while I’m sinning. I stop mending if I’m winning just to keep all those heads spinning.