http://syntheway.com/Akkordica.htm - Virtual Harmonica preset demo included in Akkordica v1.0 VST Plugin. VST for PC Windows, and Audio Unit + VST for macOS and Mac OS X. See requirements below.
Akkordica is a Virtual Accordion, Harmonica and Melodica software that covers a wide range of sounds, by combining the traditional accordion performance and modern digital functionality. Suitable for a wide range of musical styles, be it traditional, por or classical.
Akkordica VST Features:
- Mode Selector to change between the following instruments:
- Akkordica allows you to reproduce many different accordion types (diatonic and chromatic) for various genres of musical styles such as Folk, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Polka, Tango, Bal-musette, Cajun, Zydeco, Classical, Schrammelmusik, Klezmer, Levenslied, Sevdalinka, Boeremusiek, Forró, Merengue, Cueca, Milonga, Chamamé, Cumbia, Vallenato, Norteño, Tex-Mex, Saltarello, Tarantella, Ceol, Basque Trikitixa and Inuit music.
- The harmonica (known as a French harp or mouth organ) comes with two modes: natural and vibrato, to be used in many musical genres, notably in blues, American folk music, classical music, jazz, country, and rock and roll.
- 32 Presets. Additionally, players can create different acoustic and electronic sounds.
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatiy computed by a multimode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter s includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-rejection) filters with adjustable Resonance and Cutoff Frequency range extends up to Nyquist. Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a “trembling” sound for squeezebox instruments, harmonica and melodica.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
The name Akkordica is a portmanteau of the German word 'Akkordeon' (Accordion) and 'Melodica'.
- Use these Syntheway VST plugins in your favourite DAW MIDI Sequencer host like: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar X3, Producer, Sonar Artist, Platinum and Professional, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, PreSounus Studio One, Cockos REAPER, Mixcraft, MAGIX Samplitude, Sequoia, Energy XT, ACID Pro, Orion, VSTHost, SAVIHost, n-Track Studio, Cantabile, Adobe Audition and many others ( Check out complete list of VST compatible hosts here: http://syntheway.com/vstcompatiblehost.htm )
- Place the dll file / files into VST Plugins Folder.
- 500 MHz Processor (Pentium, Celeron AMD or equivalent) minimum.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher recommended.
- Windows Operating System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 / x86 (32 bit).
- For x64 (64-bit platform) test the demo plug-in with your host internal bit bridge as in Cubase (VST Bridge), FL Studio (Bridged mode), Cakewalk SONAR (BitBridge), Cockos REAPER (Bridging), Acoustica Mixcraft (full 32/64-bit compatibility) or via external jBridge application for Ableton Live, PreSonus Studio One, etc
macOS and OS X Requirements: AU / VST Hosts: Logic Pro X, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro X, MainStage, Cubase, Ardour, Ableton Live, REAPER and Digital Performer
Compatibility with Apple Mac OS X v10.6 “Snow Leopard”, Mac OS X v10.7 “Lion”, Mac OS X v10.8 “Mountain Lion”, OS X v10.9 “Mavericks”, OS X v10.10 “Yosemite”, OS X v10.11 “El Capitan”, macOS v10.12 “Sierra”
Akkordica Virtual Accordion, Harmonica and Melodica is also available for Apple macOS and Mac OS X (Audio Unit, VST for Mac, NI Kontakt NKI Files, Apple Logic EXS24 MkII Sample Library) http://syntheway.com/Akkordica_for_macOS.htm